Breast augmentation (mammoplasty) is a procedure used to enlarge small breasts and rebalance breasts of different size or proportion. Breast implants are used to add fullness to breasts that have decreased in size or begun to sag due to age or pregnancy.
Breast implant options basically can be narrowed down to two types: silicone gel and saline (salt water) filled. The FDA recently approved a new, improved generation of silicone gel breast implants. Click here for more information about the differences between silicone and saline breast implants.
Be sure to ask if the new “high profile” breast implant designed to provide better breast projection and volume is right for you. Depending on the shape of your chest, these new “high profile” implants may be exactly what you need to achieve fuller, more natural-looking breasts. To learn more about Breast Enhancement surgery, see the
Click to see Breast Augmentation Photos.
Read more about ultra cohesive gel implants.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Call the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery at (770) 667-0904 or use our contact form to request more information or schedule your complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation.