Our Steps to Keep You Safe
At The Swan Center, your safety is our number one priority—which is why we’ve been keeping a close eye on the coronavirus and adapting accordingly. In order to ensure all of our patients have the safest and most pleasant experience possible, we’ve implemented a few new policies we’d like to share.
What we’re doing
In addition to following all of the CDC’s guidelines, our practice is taking the following precautions:
- Screening all patients and staff who enter the building by taking temperatures and conducting symptom checks
- Disinfecting common areas and high-touch surfaces (like doorknobs, counters, and light switches) between patient visits
- Following strict sanitation and sterilization protocols in the private surgery center
- Monitoring the health of all our staff and encouraging any who feel unwell to remain home
- Making sanitizers and PPE available to all our patients and staff
- Minimizing the number of patients and staff in the facility at one time
- Encouraging social distancing in our waiting room and asking patients to wait in their cars
What you can do to help
While we are going above and beyond to keep all of our patients and staff safe and healthy, there are a few things you can do to help us:
- If you feel sick or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, including cough or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule your appointment
- Come to your appointment alone or leave your designated driver in your vehicle to help limit the number of people in the building
- Wear a mask during your visit. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one
- Use the numerous hand sanitizing stations we have provided
- Maintain a 6-foot social distance from other patients and staff
- Wait in your car if that is an option
About our facility
The Swan Center is a fully JCAHO-accredited medical facility with operating rooms that meet or exceed hospital standards. JCAHO is recognized nationwide as a symbol of an organization’s utmost commitment to safety and quality.
Schedule your Atlanta consultation
Have questions or want to schedule an appointment? Give us a call at (770) 667-0904 or contact us online. We look forward to safely serving your needs!