Our Steps to Keep You Safe
At The Swan Center, your safety is our number one priority—which is why we’ve been keeping a close eye on the coronavirus and adapting accordingly. In order to ensure all of our patients have the safest and most pleasant experience possible, we’ve implemented a few new policies we’d like to share.
What we’re doing
In addition to following all of the CDC’s guidelines, our practice is taking the following precautions:
- Screening all patients and staff who enter the building by taking temperatures and conducting symptom checks
- Disinfecting common areas and high-touch surfaces (like doorknobs, counters, and light switches) between patient visits
- Following strict sanitation and sterilization protocols in the private surgery center
- Monitoring the health of all our staff and encouraging any who feel unwell to remain home
- Making sanitizers and PPE available to all our patients and staff
- Minimizing the number of patients and staff in the facility at one time
- Encouraging social distancing in our waiting room and asking patients to wait in their cars
- Offering virtual consultations
What you can do to help
While we are going above and beyond to keep all of our patients and staff safe and healthy, there are a few things you can do to help us:
- If you feel sick or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, including cough or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule your appointment
- Come to your appointment alone or leave your designated driver in your vehicle to help limit the number of people in the building
- Wear a mask during your visit. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one
- Use the numerous hand sanitizing stations we have provided
- Maintain a 6-foot social distance from other patients and staff
- Wait in your car if that is an option
In-office or virtual consultations
All consultations can be held either in-person at our office or virtually via our HIPAA-compliant video software, depending on your preference. If you choose to have your consultation virtually, you’ll get to meet with a doctor and nurse, just like you would in the office. They’ll take the time to understand your goals and outline a potential treatment plan.
About our facility
The Swan Center is a fully JCAHO-accredited medical facility with operating rooms that meet or exceed hospital standards. JCAHO is recognized nationwide as a symbol of an organization’s utmost commitment to safety and quality.
Schedule your Atlanta consultation
Have questions or want to schedule an appointment? Give us a call at (770) 667-0904 or contact us online. We look forward to safely serving your needs!