Liposuction uses a specialized instrument, or micro cannula, to make tiny incisions from which localized collections of fatty tissue can be gently removed. For most patients, tumescent liposuction can be used. For other patients, liposuction using ultrasound to “melt” the fat cells as the cannula comes in contact with them, may be the preferred method. Both procedures produce superior results; however, in special situations, the ultrasound technique may offer better results. Drs. Bauer and Fardo use a saline mixture with both procedures to ensure smooth, well-contoured changes.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Call the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery at (770) 667-0904 or use our contact form to request more information or schedule your complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation.