CoolSculpting Elite vs. CoolSculpting: Which One is Right for Me?
Patients are increasingly looking for non-surgical body contouring options in Atlanta, and, for the past decade, CoolSculpting® has been the gold standard. But earlier this year, everyone’s favorite fat-freezing device just got a serious makeover with the new CoolSculpting® Elite machine. Now, we know you’re likely wondering: how is CoolSculpting Elite different from regular CoolSculpting, and is it worth it? Let’s take a look.
What is CoolSculpting® Elite?
CoolSculpting Elite uses the same highly effective, FDA-cleared technology as CoolSculpting, but with the added benefit of removing more fat in less time. Here’s how it works: CoolSculpting uses a process called cryolipolysis to freeze and destroy unwanted fat cells. By applying a handheld, vacuum-like applicator to suction fatty areas of your body, CoolSculpting is able to target your fat cells without harming your skin. Over the following months, your body will naturally flush out these dead fat cells through your lymphatic system.
CoolSculpting Elite boasts 2 applicators, making it capable of treating twice the surface area at the same time with just one machine.
While traditional CoolSculpting machines only have one treatment applicator, CoolSculpting Elite boasts 2 applicators, making it capable of treating twice the surface area at the same time with just one machine. This may not sound like a big deal, but consider that before CoolSculpting Elite was invented, practices would have to purchase 2 CoolSculpting machines to treat multiple areas of the body simultaneously, which was expensive for both physicians and patients.
What areas of the body can CoolSculpting Elite treat?
CoolSculpting Elite is FDA-cleared to treat visible fat bulges in 9 areas of the body, including the thighs, abdomen, flanks, bra fat, “love handles,” underneath the buttocks (a.k.a the “banana roll”), upper arms, under the chin, and around the jawline.
Benefits of CoolSculpting® Elite
CoolSculpting Elite boasts the same great benefits of traditional CoolSculpting, plus the following:
- New C-shaped applicators form snugly to the body’s contours, allowing for greater fat reduction.
- Applicators boast up to an 18% larger cooling area for a more effective treatment.
- Able to treat more areas of stubborn fat in half the time needed for traditional CoolSculpting.
- Fewer treatments may be needed.
What is CoolSculpting Elite treatment like?
Patients describe CoolSculpting Elite as fast, easy, and comfortable. Here’s what you can expect from your CoolSculpting Elite treatment:
- Fast. A single treatment takes just 35 minutes on average.
- Comfortable. You’ll be able to check your email, browse social media, listen to music, or read a book during your CoolSculpting Elite treatment.
- Downtime-free. Patients love that CoolSculpting requires zero downtime. After your treatment, you can go right back to work or resume your normal daily activities (just make sure to avoid strenuous exercise for your first week after treatment).
- Minimal treatments. Because CoolSculpting Elite is able to treat a greater surface area in less time, you’ll likely require fewer treatments than with traditional CoolSculpting. Our expert CoolSculpting technicians can help you determine the number of treatments you may need to achieve your unique fat loss goals during a personal consultation.
When will I see my CoolSculpting Elite results?
Many patients begin to see a reduction in body fat in as little as 3 weeks. In fact, during clinical trials, 100% of CoolSculpting Elite patients saw results within 30 days. But, because it takes time for your body to flush out its dead fat cells—and because every body is different—it may take between 1 to 4 months to see your full results.
You can enhance your recovery and results by drinking plenty of water and following all of your provider’s suggestions.
Does CoolSculpting Elite cost more than CoolSculpting?
Not at The Swan Center! While most providers charge more for CoolSculpting Elite than CoolSculpting, we offer this new treatment at the same cost.
How much does CoolSculpting Elite cost?
CoolSculpting Elite in Atlanta starts at $700 per treatment area. This price includes your CoolSculpting Elite application, pre- and post-treatment appointments, and all facility fees. You can plan your CoolSculpting Elite treatment using our personal financing options, and keep an eye out for CoolSculpting discounts and specials on our specials page.
Should I get regular CoolSculpting or CoolSculpting Elite?
Since CoolSculpting Elite provides superior results compared to traditional CoolSculpting—and because the 2 treatments cost the same—CoolSculpting Elite is a no-brainer for most patients looking to remove stubborn body fat. That said, we may recommend traditional CoolSculpting if you only have one small area of fat you wish to treat, since a larger applicator may not be necessary.
Do I need a consultation for CoolSculpting Elite?
At The Swan Center in Atlanta, we offer free CoolSculpting Elite quotes to prospective patients interested in non-surgical body contouring. Schedule your personal CoolSculpting Elite consultation with one of our experienced CoolSculpting technicians today to get started.