Atlanta’s Swan Center is open—and our team looks forward to safely seeing you in person.
Here are seven new ways we’ll be working to protect your safety.
We’re thrilled to be open and are ready to once again provide Atlantans with their favorite cosmetic treatments and plastic surgery procedures. Following are some of the new measures we are taking to help you, our staff, and other patients stay safe.
- Pre-screening before arriving. We’ll be pre-screening staff and patients alike for symptoms, including a history of contact with people who have symptoms.
- Patients will enter individually. When you arrive on the property, we’ll have you call us from your vehicle and then let you know as soon as we are ready to receive you in the office.
- No additional guests at this time. We normally welcome your +1, but for everyone’s safety, we need to limit access to patients and staff alone.
- Touch Free Temperature scan on arrival. This will be performed on all staff and patients.
- Wearing masks. The Swan Center staff will be in masks and patients will also be provided with masks.
- Appointments spaced out to limit contact. We will stagger our appointments to promote social distancing. Do your part and please be on time when you come for an appointment!
- New patient consults will be virtual. All initial new patient consultations will be held via HIPAA-compliant video software. During this virtual consult, you’ll get to meet with a doctor and nurse, just like you would in the office. They’ll take time to understand your goals and outline a potential treatment plan before you come in.
That’s not all we are doing. These efforts will all be layered on top of our existing medical office safety protocols and exceptional techniques for sterilization and disinfecting—The Swan Center is a fully JCAHO accredited medical facility with operating rooms that meet or exceed hospital standards.
Have questions? Give us a call at 770-667-0904 or contact us online. We look forward to serving your needs!