Charitable Giving by The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia
Investing in the community has been a hallmark for The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery since establishing in 1992. The practice hosted its bi annual “Unmask Your Beauty” Girl’s Night Out Event on April 28, 2011. The event benefited Atlanta-based organization, Partnership Against Domestic Violence (PADV). The Founder of The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, Dr. Joseph Bauer presented the $12,000 check to PADV, Meagan Fulmer, and Vice-President of Development.
The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery also contributes to a number of charitable organizations, including the following:
- American Cancer Society
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Cancer Care (Forsyth location)
- National Youth Leadership Forum
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- The Sport of Giving
- MDA: Helping Jerry’s Kids
- Boy Scouts of America National Council
- Girl Scouts
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Junior League of Gwinnett and North Fulton Counties
We also sponsor most atheletic programs for several private and public middle and high schools in the Atlanta area, as well as school mission trips.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.