Meet Master Injector Jennifer Liechty, APRN, NP-C
Our highly-skilled Master Nurse Injector Jennifer brings a passion for aesthetics & an experienced eye
A practicing nurse since 2007, Jennifer Liechty worked for ten years in cardiovascular care before she found her calling in aesthetic medicine in 2017. When she joined our team, Jennifer brought extensive experience with many of the cosmetic treatments we love here at The Swan Center, especially injectables. She remains engaged in the ever-changing world of aesthetics by attending the top injectable training programs in the field. She is an Allergan Master Injector, so you can rest assured you’re in capable, caring hands with Jennifer at your side.
The treatments we provide at The Swan Center combine my love of medicine with the art and creativity of aesthetics.
A “global approach” to aesthetics
As a nurse injector with a passion for patient education, Jennifer’s approach to patient care begins with a conversation. She listens to the concerns that brought you to The Swan Center and helps you understand which procedures and products are capable of enhancing your own natural beauty in a subtle, artistic way. Jennifer likes to plan treatments that facilitate a natural and rested appearance.
I want patients to feel confident, at ease, and happy about the decisions they’re making.
Jennifer offers a number of our most popular aesthetic procedures here at Swan Center Atlanta, including:
Jennifer loves to help patients restore fullness in the mid-face, i.e. cheeks and tear troughs. For lips, she loves the results her patients get with the Restylane® filler Kysse™, which creates a voluminous and hydrated look without appearing unnatural. Whatever it is you hope to contour or enhance, you can expect Jennifer to listen to your needs and craft the ideal treatment plan to help you feel your best.
Get all the details about Jennifer’s education & experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Kennesaw State University
- Master of Science in Family Nurse Practitioner, Georgia State University
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse License, State of Georgia
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Presented at the Emory Escape 2017 Symposium
- Served on the advanced practice provider certification and credentialing committee for Piedmont Hospital
- Former member of the Piedmont Hospital Cardiovascular Nursing Practice Council
- Obtained Level III statues through Piedmont Hospital’s clinical levels program
Affiliations & Memberships
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses