Atlanta Skin Care – Chemical Peels
Safe, gentle, and effective chemical peels of varying strengths can be topically applied to remove superficial layers of damaged skin cells.
- Glycolic Peels use Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) to loosen dead skin cells and exfoliate superficial layers of damaged skin leaving behind a smoother surface.
- Blue Peels use Tri-Chloroacetic Acid (TCA) to improve skin tone and reverse the signs of aging. Blue peels also loosen dead skin cells, but provide destruction to deeper layers of the skin, thus permitting the underlying new skin to resurface.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Call the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery at (770) 667-0904 or use our contact form to request more information or schedule your complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation.