Breast Implant Revision
Improvements to previously enhanced breasts may sometimes be warranted if a patient is unhappy with the shape or size of their breasts after surgery. Whether due to unsatisfactory results from prior breast surgery, or a patient’s desire for a different look or size than originally sought, corrective breast surgery is quite common and demanding. Breast implant revision requires a keen eye for aesthetics, a commitment to keeping informed of the new and innovative techniques as they become available, and the ability to develop problem-solving techniques.
Click to see Breast Surgery Revision Photos.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Call the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery at (770) 667-0904 or use our contact form to request more information or schedule your complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation.