Autologous Fat Transfer
Body sculpting uses autologous fat transfer techniques to move the body’s excess fat from one area to another that may be better suited for it. Excess fat from hips and thighs may be used to round out a misshaped derriere or add fullness to facial features. Fat transfer is safe, natural, and non-allergenic.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Call the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery at (770) 667-0904 or use our contact form to request more information or schedule your complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation.