Surgical body contouring can dramatically restore a balanced look to the body by creating tighter tummies or abdomens, and trimmer, slimmer buttocks, hips and thighs. Liposuction is the art of removing fat from localized areas of the body. This technique is used to contour the legs, buttocks, abdomen, back, arms, face and neck.
Abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, tightens muscles and removes excess skin and fat in the abdominal area—leaving patients with flatter, tighter tummies and abdomens.
Choose from these options to learn more:
- Body Sculpting Using Autologous Fat Transfer
- Thigh, Hip & Buttock Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Nutrition and Fitness
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.