Face and Neck Lifts
Facelifts (rhytidectomy) are used to reposition or “lift” the skin, fat and excess tissue on the face and neck. They improve the appearance of sagging skin and reduce the signs of aging. Necklifts are used to tighten and better define jawlines, reduce double chins and improve other areas below the chin.
Click to see Facelift Photos.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Call the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery at (770) 667-0904 or use our contact form to request more information or schedule your complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation.