Chin & Cheek Augmentation
Chin and cheek augmentation are used to correct the overall balance of a patient’s facial features. Chin augmentations (genioplasty) strengthen the appearance of a receding chin by increasing its projection; while chin reductions make a protuberant chin less prominent. Cheek implants (mentoplasty) are used to create fullness and rebalance overall facial features.
Click to see Chin Enlargement Photos.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Call the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery at (770) 667-0904 or use our contact form to request more information or schedule your complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation.