A breast lift surgery (mastopexy) raises and recontours loose, sagging breasts. Women often elect the breast lift surgery after losing a considerable amount of weight, or after losing volume and tone in their breasts after having children. New mini and small incision techniques are now available.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Call the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery at (770) 667-0904 or use our contact form to request more information or schedule your complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation.