Thigh, Hip & Buttock Lift
This surgery is designed to tighten the skin of the outer thighs, buttocks and hips that has become loose and flabby as a result of massive weight loss, natural aging or heredity. The procedure removes skin and underlying fat from the buttock area and reconstructs or “lifts” it to achieve a tighter, more toned look.
To learn more about the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, click on the links below:
- Learn more about The Swan Center
- Read letters from our patients.
- Read about our friendly patient care team.
- Click to learn about our charitable giving.
- Directions to our center.
- Surgical fee estimates for popular procedures.
- Payment Options including patient financing.
- Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Call the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery at (770) 667-0904 or use our contact form to request more information or schedule your complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation.